This site is just an exercise, hopefully evolving into a worthwhile way station that guides someone, somewhere back to whatever it was they were trying to do before getting tangled up in Internet.
About me: I grew up nomadic in the US and overseas, so no real hometown and Mom said, “There’s always one weirdo on every bus!” but I can never find ’em.
Some frequented posts here:
- Designing A New Reality Experience – Future is friendlier.
- Data Classification – How is information valued?
- Logical Diagrams Improve Everything – Yes.
- DIY vs. DIT – Do-It-Together is the new hotness.
- Mice as Malware – Steps to take after getting hacked.
- “Smart TVs” Are Watching Us – Stop it. Here’s how.
- What’s a ‘botnet’? – Simpler than you think.
- Defense-in-Depth: DNAT – Cybersecurity is dead.
- Memorialize Deceased Accounts – It’s all here.
- The Definitive Guide to DMARC – Defense for inboxen.
- Battle of the Bands: CI Pipelines – Spoiler: Ansible wins
Hope you’re staying positive and testing negative.