Hello. This site was initially built as a connection to family and friends while I was living and working in far-flung places, before social media. This site is only an exercise and continues to evolve, hopefully into a useful trail that helps someone find their way back to whatever they were trying to do before getting tangled in the ‘Net.
Here are some frequented guides/posts:
- VR, AR, + MR: Designing the New Reality Experience – Future’s more user-friendly
- Mice as Malware – Steps to take after getting hacked
- “Smart TVs” Are Watching Us? – Yep and here’s how to stop that
- Logical Diagrams Improve Everything – For real they do
- Defense-in-Depth: DNAT – Cybersecurity is dead – long live resilience
- Level Up: Data Classification – How information is valued
- DIY vs. DIT – Tired: DIY; Wired: DIT
- Memorialize Deceased Online Accounts – Everything in one place
- The Definitive Guide to DMARC – Defense-in-Depth for inboxes
- Battle of the Bands: CI Pipelines – Spoiler: Ansible wins
Hope you’re staying positive and testing negative.