Hello. I’m Chad Calease and I first built this site in the (gasp!) 90’s. It started life as a connection to family, friends, and clients while I was living/working in far-flung places, before social media. It was austere but great for collecting and sharing artifacts about people, ideas, and technology. It continues to evolve, hopefully into a useful trail that helps someone find their way back to whatever they were trying to do before getting tangled in the ‘Net.
Here are the current Top 10 frequently read posts:
- “Smart TVs” Are Watching Us? – Yes. Yes, they are. Here’s how to stop that.
- VR, AR, + MR: Designing the New Reality Experience – I rant about UX design.
- The Definitive Guide to DMARC – Defense-in-Depth in practice.
- DIY vs. DIT – Wanna go fast? Go alone. Wanna go further? Go together.
- Idea Machine – 4yo and I draw unique napkins for his lunch each day for 4 years.
- Skipped College, Learned From Linux Instead – Different strokes for different folks.
- When You Get PWNED – While you wait for the others…
- Mouse Problems & Incident Response – Mice as malware.
- Level Up: Data Classification – How to value your information.
- Battle of the Bands: Configuration Management – Spoiler: Ansible wins.
And here’s more random stuff:
- My meandering professional /arc
- Some /stills (now redirects to Flickr)
- Video /reel (still a film/video nerd)
- Some /talks
- Some /praise
If you find anything worthwhile here you have permission to use it – please share and share, alike –> https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
Meanwhile, hope you’re staying positive and testing negative.